Founded in 1998 in Italy as a sales representation company, Captrain Italia has progressively established itself in the north of the country. With the award of its first railway licence and safety certificate, Captrain Italia is the first subsidiary of the SNCF Group in Europe to become a railway business. It posted revenues of €58 million in 2016.
Area of activity
Captrain Italia operates throughout Italy near the country’s major business areas. It provides rail services in the main traffic routes and offers an extensive network in the centre and north of Italy. Our teams are able to operate at all border points with France, Switzerland, Slovenia and Austria. Irrespective of your load requirements, we offer a pan-European service thanks to five local units set up in the north of the country: Milan, Genoa, Avigliana, Modena and Trieste.
Captrain Italia’s safety certificate:
Integrating our customers’ industrial processes by:
- Offering customised solutions Promoting smooth and reliable traffic flows across Europe
- Providing logistics services to guarantee the safety of people, freight and the environment
- Offering alternative solutions to road transport
Our organisation optimises the quality of the services we provide to our customers:
- 188 employees, with staff numbers constantly rising
- An international commercial and operational team in tune with your needs
- Qualified staff, driving crew and instructors
- Enthusiastic and hard-working teams